Cutting Room Operator APPLY NOW
Under general supervision, sets up and operates various production fabric cutting machines; may spread/lay-out fabric material and perform cutting operations of varying degrees of complexity or design.
1. Sets up and performs varying degrees of fabric spreading operations, to include machine fabric cutting operations as assigned and required by product line operations; may be required to perform minor set-up and/or adjustments to cutting machines;
2. Responsible for following work operation procedures to ensure work and product quality; reports quality issues immediately to minimize rework and downtime;
3. Monitors inventories of raw materials and in-process materials to ensure adequate inventory to meet available production schedules; maintains a clean-as-you-go work process in the cutting room area; performs routine equipment installation and maintenance of cutting tools and equipment;
4. Must be able to adhere and follow all safety procedures, i.e., lock-out/tag-out; report safety concerns, use appropriate PPE as required, and follow similar safety practices;
5. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and three to six months experience working in an industrial/business in material/fabric cutting; may require the use of measuring instruments and the ability to perform fabric layout and cutting machine operation and maintenance.|||La Crosse, WI|||||||||xpxdKy-Kl7sf2Cm3|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||