Facility Maintenance/Mechanic APPLY NOW
Responsible for the various facility and equipment maintenance, to include preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of all mechanical and electrical equipment in the facility; responsible for maintaining facility grounds; may recommend facility equipment purchases; may purchase maintenance equipment and related supplies as necessary.
1. Responsible for facility maintenance to include repair of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment in the facility;
2. Diagnosis malfunctions in machinery and equipment; requisitions supplies and spare parts to keep facility equipment, both production and non-production, operational; interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders;
3. Supervise all janitorial personnel and assist with all cleaning projects.
4. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product; suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of the production floor, department, or work crew;
5. May solicit bids, plans for, assists, or directs the installation of new equipment in the facility; shops for, purchases and locates repair parts or vendors for equipment repair; works with purchasing on establishing quotes for facility and equipment repairs and additions;
6. Works and interfaces with management to ensure production, departmental equipment, and facility needs are met;
7. Comply with/assist in the enforcement of applicable EHS/Safety rules;
8. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Associate degree in a technical field relating to plant maintenance is highly desirable; requires three (3) to five (5) years experience in a related field; strong technical, mechanical and interpersonal expertise, as well as strong communication skills is required; some working knowledge of computer applications.|||La Crosse, WI|||||||||kKt3HyFtLGEcyx6y|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||