Job Coach APPLY NOW
Performs routine supervision of workers with disabilities on community site(s) as well as in-house. Trains and coaches employees on tasks to meet needs of the host site(s), assuring that the host sites’ quality and quantity goals are met. Provides behavioral support to workers with disabilities to assist them in developing and enhancing job-specific and non-job-specific work skills. Performs and documents ongoing assessments of individuals’ progress and reports same to Director. Interfaces on a routine basis with host sites’ liaison and others. Assures safety of employees at all times. May also assist ORC’s in-house supervisor in coaching employees and meeting production goals. Provides transportation to and from site(s) as needed.
1. Assists in recruiting/selecting persons with significant disabilities to work at host sites in the community;
2. Develops good working relationships with supervisors, managers, and other employees of the site(s);
3. Implements rehabilitation plans and assists in ensuring that employees with disabilities understand their job responsibilities and safety/ergonomics requirements; assists employees with disabilities with production issues; provides appropriate support to ensure their safety and welfare;
4. Provides vocational training to employees and may interface with external entities, i.e.: residential, MCO, guardians, etc.;
5. Documents via case notes and other means the employees’ progress and barriers, as well as any significant events occurring during the workday;
6. Exercises judgment/discretion on a normal and recurring basis in the day-to-day performance of duties and assures confidentiality of any protected information;
7. Adheres to all safety protocols and PPE requirements of ORC and host site(s);
8. May assist in orienting new employees on Company policies, rules, employee handbook and production requirements;
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
A two (2) year Associates Degree and/or knowledge of job coaching techniques; graduation from high school or equivalent experience and education may be substituted; may require the ability to read, write and communicate effectively in Spanish (TX).|||La Crosse, WI|||||||||vtCxlaJTIQzJ49vh|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||