|Work Site County / City:||
|Duration/Hours Per Week:||Full-Time, 40 Hours Per Week|
|Shift/Work Days:||First Shift. Monday-Friday.|
|Number of Openings:||1|
|National Career Readiness Certificate:|
|Associate Degree Required. Bachelors or Associate degree or two years college curriculum.|
|Professional Licenses / Certifications:||
|On Bus Route?||Yes, Route #8|
|Vehicle:||No Vehicle Requested|
|Drivers License:||Class D – Regular (Auto, Light Truck, Moped) Required
No Endorsement Requested
|Age:||No Age Requirements|
|Experience / Qualifications:||Manufacturing production supervisor experience.
Background check required. Notice for Job Seekers
|Work History:||Good work and attendance history required|
Duties and Responsibilities
Plans and organizes production and/or various employee work activities as required by production schedule, vocational services or work in process; responsible for planning, scheduling work assignments; responsible for employee work performance, work activities, employee safety, and product quality; issues work assignments; administers work rules and issues discipline as required.
1. Plans and organizes employee work activities according to specified schedules; ensures on-time-delivery of product by adhering to production/work schedule; responsible for product conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines; clarifies specifications, blueprints, and job orders to employees and assigns duties as required.
2. Coordinates work activities with vocational services to ensure proper employment training objectives. Assists in evaluations of light assembly workers.
3. Administers Company policies and enforces work rules; issues discipline for rule violation, poor performance or quality standards; responsible for employee safety practices and for reporting injuries and accidents to Safety/HR on a timely (real-time) manner; investigates accidents and injuries incurred by assigned employees;
4. Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving production/work/process issues; initiates and suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals; responsible for providing and tracking employee training as required; may assist in performing work activities of employees supervised;
5. Recommends improved production and/or process methods, equipment performance and enhancement of product quality; suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment; confers with other supervisors to coordinate work schedules, production requirements and product delivery timetables;
6. Verifies accuracy of time cards and resolves employee payroll issues;
7. Must adhere to and follow all safety procedures, i.e., lock-out/tag-out; report safety concerns, use appropriate PPE as required; must be able to lift/push/pull minimum 50-75lbs. in production.
8. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
|Leave and Holidays:||Vacation, Paid Holidays|
|Retirement & Financial:||401K Plan|
|Education and Training:||Paid Training, Tuition Reimbursement|
|Insurance:||Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance|
|Other Benefits:||Many other wellness benefits available. On-Site Cafeteria and Wellness Center|
|Company Profile||ORC Industries is a private, not-for-profit company that has a 50 year history of “thinking big.” Over 200 people are now employed in our five plants; four in Wisconsin and one in Texas. The corporate commitment is to give employment opportunities to persons with disabilities and to provide quality products, delivered on time, at competitive prices.|
|How to Apply|
|Apply In Person to:||ORC
2700 Commerce Street
La Crosse, WI. 54603
|Mail a Resume||ORC
2700 Commerce Street
La Crosse, WI. 54603
|E-Mail a Resume||To apply for this job, send your résumé or Job Center of Wisconsin Résumé to email@example.com|
|If you don’t have a résumé, you can register and create one at Job Center of Wisconsin.|
|Fax a Resume||608-781-1464|
|Qualified females, members of ethnic and racial minority groups, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. ORC Industries, Inc., a not for profit company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|