Sewing Machine Operator APPLY NOW
Under general supervision, sets up and operates various types of production machines and performs one or more operations of varying degrees of complexity or design, to include: sewing machine operations; production machine operations; may be responsible for cut and sew operations, processing, sealing and dusting of product line operations.
1. Sets up and performs varying degrees of machine operations required by product line sewing operations;
2. May be required to perform minor set-up and/or adjustments to machines that employee is operating; responsible for following work operation procedures to ensure quality work and product; reports quality issues immediately to minimize rework and downtime;
3. Responsible for maintaining operation and efficiency levels as identified by manufacturing operation(s);
4. Must be able to adhere and follow all safety procedures, i.e., lock-out/tag-out; report safety concerns, use appropriate PPE as required, and follow similar safety practices;
5. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and three to six months experience working in a manufacturing garment environment is desirable; may require the use of measuring instruments and the ability to set up assigned production machine for work operations.|||La Crosse, WI|||||||||Jobxy.Oy6bZ_9px0|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||